- Medical – Player will receive a full refund only with Doctors Note
- Player Conflict – Player/Team will receive a credit towards a future event (30 days out)
- Travel Conflict – Player/Team will receive a credit towards a future event (30 days out)
- If Legends Cancels a division – Full refund
- If a situation occurs that is beyond the control of Legends (Force Majeure) credits will be assessed on a case by case scenario.
In the event of inclement weather or unplayable field conditions, Legends reserves the right to:
- Reduce games to catch up with the schedule
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives, or to preserve the fields
- Reschedule games, if possible
- Convert tournament to “Festival” format without playoffs or championships to provide most teams an opportunity to play as many games as possible
Every attempt will be made to update the changes and cancellations on the website. However, the weather can change rapidly, and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as the weather clears, and fields are playable. Should a tournament be on hold due to weather, the tournament organizer will send text messages/emails via the tourney machine app. We HIGHLY recommend that all club directors, coaches and parents download this app on their phone so they can have the most up to date information.
If lightning is observed at any location:
- play will be suspended immediately, and all teams must leave fields as quickly as possible. The safest location for people to relocate is in their cars.
- Play will be allowed to resume 30 minutes after the last sight of lightning is observed. If a game is in progress:
- If it is the second half of the game, the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded
- If it is the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half
- Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on time.
If the start of the second half of the suspended games delays the onset of the subsequent game the following actions may occur:
- The game suspended will play one 20 minute running time second half
- Subsequent games will begin immediately after proceeding games (teams will warm up on the sideline prior to the game)
- Once games are back on schedule they will revert back to 21 minute halves
We will make every attempt to play event minute of every game but the safety of players and all tournament attendees comes first.
NO REFUNDS will be granted if these actions are necessary after the start of the tournament
Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather and field conditions
If the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a credit may be issued. Final determination of refund amount will be on an event-by-event basis. All events have fixed expenses related to field rental and facilities, set-up costs, insurance, personnel, and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, no teams will receive full refunds of the registration fee if the tournament is canceled.
Free Agents must register online for the event that they want to participate
$25 placement fee due to Legends Lacrosse
How it Works
Once you have registered and paid your placement fee we will actively communicate with attending clubs/coaches to try and find a team that could use a Free Agent as a guest player. We will do our best to place you on a team however, it is not guaranteed that you will be placed on a team
If you are picked up by a team…
Legends staff will connect you directly with the coach via email. All Free Agents picked up by a team should expect to pay the teams per player fee (which varies from team to team. This is something that will be discussed between players and coaches directly.)
If you are not picked up by a team…
The $25 placement fee will be refunded