Legends Lacrosse, the premier resource for student-athletes, parents, and coaches at all levels, launched in Fall 2016 and will be raising the bar for lacrosse events aimed at providing an excellent experience for all who attend. Legends events provide the variety of options club directors need to keep their players and families happy and provide the right level of competition. Utilizing great venues in premier locations, Legends events will deliver what you are looking for. In addition, Legends operates a National Team who participates in high level events to provide exposure for athletes who need another option.
Founded by Scott Hochstadt and Rory Doucette, two influential figures who have grown the sport of lacrosse on the west coast immensely over the last 15 years, the experience and knowledge gained provides for a nation wide network of events and clubs to work with.
Meet the team
- Hometown: Columbia, MD
- College: University of Maryland
- Current: Manhattan Beach, CA
- Founder of Starz Lacrosse and Co-Founder of Adrenaline Lacrosse
- Accolades: 3 Time All-American, 4 Time All-ACC, former MLL Attackman, NLL Forward and US Lacrosse Hall of Fame (LA)
- Email: Scott@Legends.us
- Hometown: Merrick, NY
- College: Tufts
- Current: Cardiff, CA
- VP Adrenaline Lacrosse 2008-2016
- Director for Rancho Santa Fe Youth Lacrosse and Asst. Varsity Coach Torrey Pines HS
- Email: Rory@Legendslax.com
- Hometown: Merrick, Long Island
- College: Franklin & Marshall College
- Current: San Diego, CA
- Big fan of Bobby Flay, Guy Fiery, & Food Network. Loves his dog Jackson. Most used items he owns are my Bbq & my Tommy Bahama
- Email: reid@Legendslax.com
- Hometown: Baltimore, MD
- College: Roanoke College
- Current: Virginia Beach, VA
- Recently relocated from CA to VA. Loves family time, beach days and a good charcuterie
- Email: email@example.com
- Hometown: Berwyn, PA
- College: Stockton University
- Current: Philadelphia, PA
- Head Coach at Archbishop Carroll HS (PA) and former assistant at Haverford College and Moravian College
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sports Academy is a full-circle facility designed to update the way men, women and youth approach human performance, by creating a multi-platform environment that activates, educates and provides an opportunity for humans to unlock their full potential.
We provide effective, safe and transparent human performance training to develop athletes to the peak of their potential. The Academy enlists diverse experts to support youth, amateur and elite athletes with a full-circle approach that includes body, performance and cognitive training.
Sports Academy operates three distinct business units: Sport-specific physical training academies, a sports-focused venture lab, and a charitable foundation.
Sports Academy also houses facilities for Sports Medicine and Recovery.
Join the Email List
Stay up to date on our latest news & events