The Legends Fall Kickoff is designed to be a fun filled experience on and off the field in a premier area in the US and will serve as a great way to enhance your players Fall season. Strategic scheduling and partnerships with local Visitors Bureau’s will allow Legends to deliver on a family focused event in a vacation destination. The Legends Fall Kickoff is an event looking to service local and regional level teams for boys! Teams have the option to play only one day or BOTH days!
Event Format & Features:
- One Day Option: 3 games set schedule
- Two Day Option: 6 games set schedule
- 75 Club teams from all over the Northeast region.
- 35+ NCAA Recruiters on site (D2/D3)
- Final Standings Promoted on website & social media
- All-Tournament team announced after event (Voted on by college coaches).
- Game film available
- Boys Only:
- HS: 23/24/25/26
- MS/Youth: 27/28/29/30/31
- HS Divisions:
- One Day: $1,750 per team
- Both Days: $3,200 per team
- MS/Youth Divisions:
- One Day: $1,500 per team
- Both Days: $2,750 per team
$500 deposit due by September 1st, 2022 to secure team spot
Final payment due by October 1st, 2022
2022 Schedule will be posted the week before the event!
2021 Schedule Online HERE for reference Only!
*For Travel Purposes, teams should be prepared to play by 8 am each day. Games will end on Sunday by 6pm so please plan travel accordingly!
Any schedule requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Schedule requests are not guaranteed but Legends will do our best to accomodate if received within the timeframe.
This event is STAY TO PLAY! If you are staying at a hotel, please book online HERE.
2022 RECRUITERS COMING SOON!
2021 Recruiters Below for reference only!
|Christopher Newport University|
|Delaware Valley University|
|Montclair State University|
|Pennsylvania College of Technology|
|University of Scranton|
|University of the District of Columbia|
|Westminster College (PA)|
2020 Recruiters Below for Reference Only!
Chestnut Hill College
Queens University (NC)
Attending Vendors Coming Soon!
Vendors will be added as they register!
Are you interested in Vending at this event? Please fill out the vendor form online HERE.
2022 Rules Coming soon! 2021 rules below for reference only!
Scoring and Time
- Refs keep game time and penalty time
- Table keeps score and if multiple penalties can assist with penalty time
Tournament Play – Pool Play
- 2 – 21 minutes halves
- 3- minute halftime
- 3 game guarantee. Set Schedule
- No Timeouts
- No Overtime
- Ties can be ended with a 3 v 3 braveheart (both teams must agree)
- 3 fields players + 1 goalie. 1 player (goalie or field) must remain on the defensive half of the field
- 2021 NFHS Rules with modifications below
Boys Rule Specifications
- Referees will keep game
- No stick checks unless refs think a stick is outrageously illegal
- 4 pole maximum on the field
- 2030 division- 54″ long poles allowed
- Mercy Rule
- (applies to youth divisions only) Applied when there is a 7 goal deficit in pool play. Teams down by 7 or more goals will get a free clear after each goal. Coaches can agree to waive this rule.
- 2022 – 2029 Grad Years: Clearing Counts of 20 seconds to cross the midline and 10 seconds to advance the ball in the box.
- The leading team must keep it in the box with under 2 minutes left in the game if the opponent is within 4 goals.
- If a team leads by 4 or more goals, there will be no start/stop time under 2 minutes in either half. Instead, the game will continue to operate with a running clock.
- If the score changes to less than 4 goal differential at any point during the final 2-minutes of either half, the clock goes back to stop clock.
- No Counts – 2030 Grad Year and below. Exception is a 5-second goalie count
- Limited body checking in 2026 & 2027 Grad Year only. Big hits & physical play (even within three yards of a loose ball) constitute unnecessary roughness (60 sec penalty)
- One handed stick checks are not allowed in any youth divisions (2028 and below)
- Penalties are running time starting on the whistle (45 or 90 seconds) Penalty time stops during injuries, end of quarters and while another penalty is being assessed.
- 2030 Division – the offending player leaves the field and is substituted. Fast Break situation occurs
- Game ejections are handled by the referees
- Tournament ejections are handled by the tournament director (2 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties warrant ejection or 1-game suspension)
- Legends tournament directors reserve the right to check rosters for any reason and if teams are found to be in violation of the rules, the tournament director has the ability to disqualify the team and nullify the results.
- Rosters must be submitted by graduation years and/or age groups. Every team is expected to comply with the thresholds on those age groups as posted on the website and appearing on the event schedule
- Event directors have the ability to approve any adjustments to the rules if they feel it creates competitive bounds and does not minimize the experience of any players on the field
- Double rostering players: On certain occasions Legends tournament directors reserve the right to approve a player appearing on two rosters and playing on two teams. Any player’s double rostering must be approved by the tournament director prior to the start of the tournament. If a player is not approved, Legends reserves the rights to disqualify the player and/or nullify team results.