The Legends Autumn Tilt is designed to be a fun filled experience on and off the field in one of the most premier areas in all of the US and will serve as a great way to enhance your players Fall season. Strategic scheduling and partnerships with local Visitors Bureau’s will allow Legends to deliver on a family focused event in a vacation destination.
The Autumn Tilt is a co-ed event looking to service local and regional level teams for both boys and girls. Teams are guaranteed 5 games throughout the weekend with a possibility of a 6th via Sunday Playoffs! NFHS Rules for boys and US Lacrosse rules for Girls.
This premiere venue, lends itself beautifully to lacrosse events with 20+ fields in pristine condition and many on site attractions for off the field fun. It also provides for a short trip to entertainment and activities no matter what your liking is. Add in plenty of local eating and drinking options and it all comes together to make the Autumn Tilt a tournament you don’t want to miss.
Event Format & Features:
- 10+ Boys College Coaches
- 15+ Girls College Coaches
- 5 Games Guaranteed; 3 on Saturday & 2 on Sunday
- Potential for 6th game via championship
- Champion Crowned per division & prize awarded to Champions!
- 110+ Boys & Girls Teams!
- Game Film Available for purchase!
- Boys & Girls: 2023-2030 Grad Years
*If there are enough teams for any given division – we may split into A/B sub-divisions!
- All Boys Teams: $1,800/team
- Girls HS Teams (Open/23/24/25/26): $1,800/team
- Girls Youth Teams (27/28/29/30): $1,500/team
$500 deposit due by September 1st, 2022 to secure team spots
Final payment due by October 1st, 2022
- Parking is $12/day. Cash or credit accepted upon entrance
- No dogs. Service dogs allowed
- No water provided at the fields. Please bring your own
- Food Vendors will be onsite!
- To enter a team or for general event inquiries contact Reid Doucette Reid@LegendsLax.com (516) 474-4920
- For registration questions or assistance contact: Events@LegendsLax.com
2022 Legends Autumn Titl Schedule will be released the week on the tournament!
*2021 LEGENDS AUTUMN TILT SCHEDULE CAN BE FOUND ONLINE HERE FOR REFERENCE ONLY
*For Travel Purposes, teams should be prepared to play by 8 am on Saturday and Sunday. Games will end on Sunday by 3:30 pm so please plan travel accordingly!
Any schedule requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Schedule requests are not guaranteed but Legends will do our best to accomodate if received within the timeframe.
2021 Field Map below for reference Only!
Attending Vendors Coming Soon!
Vendors will be added as they register!
Are you interested in Vending at this event? Please fill out the vendor form online HERE.