The Legends Autumn Tilt is designed to be a fun filled experience on and off the field in one of the most premier areas in all of the US and will serve as a great way to enhance your players Fall season. Strategic scheduling and partnerships with local Visitors Bureau’s will allow Legends to deliver on a family focused event in a vacation destination.
The Autumn Tilt is a co-ed event looking to service local and regional level teams for both boys and girls. Teams are guaranteed 5 games throughout the weekend with a possibility of a 6th via Sunday Playoffs! NFHS Rules for boys and US Lacrosse rules for Girls.
This premiere venue, lends itself beautifully to lacrosse events with 20+ fields in pristine condition and many on site attractions for off the field fun. It also provides for a short trip to entertainment and activities no matter what your liking is. Add in plenty of local eating and drinking options and it all comes together to make the Autumn Tilt a tournament you don’t want to miss.
Event Format & Features:
- 5 Games Guaranteed; 3 on Saturday & 2 on Sunday
- Potential for 6th game via championship
- Champion Crowned per division & prize awarded to Champions!
- 80+ Boys & Girls Teams!
- Game Film Available for pre-purchase Only! Must be ordered by Nov. 8th
- Boys: 2022-2029/30 Grad Years
- Girls: 2022 – 2030/31
- 2030/31 Division – 7 v 7
*If there are enough teams for any given division – we may split into A/B sub-divisions!
- Boys Teams: $1,700/team
- Girls Teams: $1,400/team
- Girls 2030/31: $500/team ( Saturday Only. 3 game guarantee)
Game Film Available for PREORDER Only! Game film must be purchased by November 8th!
Game film can be purchased online HERE.
This Event is Stay to Play! To find hotels, visit www.mavericksportstravel.com, click on Legends Autumn Tilt to view available hotels, booking rules & procedures. Questions? Contact Mitchell Prophet: 858-280-1949 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Attending Vendors Coming Soon!
Vendors will be added as they register!
Are you interested in Vending at this event? Please fill out the vendor form online HERE.
REFUND / CANCELATION POLICY:
Deposits are non-refundable; No refunds or credits of any kind for teams dropped after 10/20/21, unless tournament is canceled due to COVID-19. If tournament is canceled due to COVID-19 related state or local mandates:
- Prior to 10/1/21 – $100/team retained from deposit to cover non-refundable fees
- After 10/1/21 – $250/team retained from deposit to cover non-refundable fees & prepaid expenses
Remainder of fees paid to be refunded (excluding credit card fees).
- If tournament is canceled due to ADVERSE WEATHER: Depending on when the cancelation occurs, Synapse Sports will endeavor to offer either partial or full refunds of balance fees paid (excluding deposits & credit card fees). No refunds for individual or playoff games lost to weather delays or unsafe field conditions.