The Legends National Training Day is a perfect start to a fun filled weekend! The Training Day is a great option for players looking to learn from NCAA College Coaches. Players will focus on skill development through instruction and live repetitions.
The Best of the West is a co-ed event looking to service local and regional level teams for both boys and girls. Teams are guaranteed 5 games throughout the weekend with a possibility of a 6th via Sunday Playoffs! NFHS Rules for boys and US Lacrosse rules for Girls.
The Legends Laxpalooza is a boys and girls lacrosse tournament taking place in PA on June 11-12 2022. This tournament will host regional and national youth lacrosse programs from all over the East Coast. Each team will play 4 games throughout the weekend and a champion...
Upcoming Legends National
- Medical – Player will receive a full refund only with Doctors Note
- Player Conflict – Player/Team will receive a credit towards a future event (30 days out)
- Travel Conflict – Player/Team will receive a credit towards a future event (30 days out)
- If Legends Cancels a division – Full refund
- If Tournament is cancelled due to Covid – Full refund
- If a situation occurs that is beyond the control of Legends (Force Majeure) credits will be assessed on a case by case scenario.
In the event of inclement weather or unplayable field conditions, Legends reserves the right to:
- Reduce games to catch up with the schedule
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives, or to preserve the fields
- Reschedule games, if possible
- Convert tournament to “Festival” format without playoffs or championships to provide most teams an opportunity to play as many games as possible
Every attempt will be made to update the changes and cancellations on the website. However, the weather can change rapidly, and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as the weather clears, and fields are playable. Should a tournament be on hold due to weather, the tournament organizer will send text messages/emails via the tourney machine app. We HIGHLY recommend that all club directors, coaches and parents download this app on their phone so they can have the most up to date information.
If lightning is observed at any location:
- play will be suspended immediately, and all teams must leave fields as quickly as possible. The safest location for people to relocate is in their cars.
- Play will be allowed to resume 30 minutes after the last sight of lightning is observed. If a game is in progress:
- If it is the second half of the game, the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded
- If it is the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half
- Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on time.
If the start of the second half of the suspended games delays the onset of the subsequent game the following actions may occur:
- The game suspended will play one 20 minute running time second half
- Subsequent games will begin immediately after proceeding games (teams will warm up on the sideline prior to the game) These games will consist of two 20 minute running halves until games are back on schedule
- Once games are back on schedule they will revert to two 23 minute running time periods (20 minutes if there are playoff games)
We will make every attempt to play event minute of every game but the safety of players and all tournament attendees comes first.
NO REFUNDS will be granted if these actions are necessary after the start of the tournament
Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather and field conditions
If the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a partial refund or credit may be issued. Final determination of refund amount will be on an event-by-event basis. All events have fixed expenses related to field rental and facilities, set-up costs, insurance, personnel, and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, no teams will receive full refunds of the registration fee if the tournament is canceled.
Fully Refundable Deposit
Free Agents will be charged $50 upon registering. This fee is fully refundable.
How it Works
Once you have registered and paid your deposit, we will actively communicate with attending clubs/coaches to try and find a team that could use a Free Agent as a guest player. We will do our best to place you on a team however, it is not guaranteed that you will be placed on a team
If you are picked up by a team…
Legends staff will connect you directly with the coach via email. We will also refund your $50 fee. All Free Agents picked up by a team should expect to pay the teams per player fee (which varies from team to team. This is something that will be discussed between players and coaches directly.
If you are not picked up by a team…
We will refund your $50 deposit
Have a question? Shoot us a message and someone from our team will respond shortly!
Join the Email List
Stay up to date on our latest news & events