LEGENDS FALL KICKOFF
LEGENDS FALL KICKOFF| #LegendsFallKickoff
The Legends Fall Kickoff is designed to be a fun filled experience on and off the field in a premier areas in the US and will serve as a great way to enhance your players Fall season. Strategic scheduling and partnerships with local Visitors Bureau’s will allow Legends to deliver on a family focused event in a vacation destination. The Legends Fall Kickoff is a co-ed event looking to service local and regional level teams for both boys and girls. Teams are guaranteed 3 games throughout the day!
Event Format & Features
- 3 games. Set Schedule
Dates: October 25th, 2020 (Sunday)
Location: Calvert Regional Park | 304 Brick Meetinghouse Rd, North East, MD 21901
Boys Only! THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
- 2021/2022 – SOLD OUT
- 2023 – SOLD OUT
- 2024 – SOLD OUT
- 2025 – SOLD OUT
- 2026 – SOLD OUT
- 2027 – SOLD OUT
- 2028 – SOLD OUT
To enter a team or for general event inquiries contact Sean Cady firstname.lastname@example.org (864) 380 0831
For registration questions or assistance contact: Events@LegendsLax.com
2020 LEGENDS FALL KICKOFF SCHEDULE BELOW!
*Posted on Friday, October 16th*
LIVE SCORING WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!
2020 SAFETY PLAN AND PROCEDURES
While we are all eager to get back out on the fields, our number one concern is safety for all in attendance. Legends Lacrosse is committed to safely executing events in Fall 2020 unless prohibited by federal, state or local government. Please see below for our Fall 2020 Guidelines and remember, if you are feeling sick, stay home!
PLEASE STAY HOME IF:
- You are not feeling well the day of the event
- You have had symptoms of Covid-19 and have not been tested. A self-assessment can be found on the CDC website
PRECAUTIONS TAKING PLACE AT THE EVENT:
- Communal water stations will NOT be available on fields or throughout the facility.
- Athletes will be responsible for bringing their own water and water bottles.
- Athletes should NOT share water bottles.
- Fields will be limited to 2 teams, coaches, and refs. Spectators MAY be allowed based on CDC guidelines.
- Water jugs, benches and shaded tents may not be provided.
- Stick checks and after game Handshakes will not occur.
- Staff, coaches, spectators should always wear face coverings when within 6 feet of others.
- Players, coaches and referees are not required to wear face coverings when they are participating in competition.
- Players, coaches and referees are required to wear face coverings when they are NOT participating in competition.
- Restrooms should be limited to one person at a time when possible. Restrooms will be sanitized regularly throughout the event.
- Team tents and tailgating are NOT allowed. Shaded tents are allowed for personal use only.
- If there is a weather delay, families are encouraged to seek shelter in their cars and NOT in communal coverings.
2020 Fall Kickoff Coaches Below
*Coaches will be added as they confirm*
Chesnut Hill College
Point University (GA)
Queens University (NC)
St. Mary’s College of MD