LEGENDS CHROME CLASSIC
LEGENDS CHROME CLASSIC | #LegendsChromeClassic
The Legends Chrome Classic is a Boys High School Recruiting event for 2021-2024 Elite Club programs. Teams have the option to play on Saturday, October 31st, Sunday, November 1st or BOTH Saturday and Sunday at DE Turf Sports Complex (Frederica, DE). The Chrome Classsic looks to bring together 60+ High School teams to play in a 3 or 6 game showcase style tournament in front of 80+ College Recruiters on 12 Turf Fields!
Event Format & Features
- 3 games (1 day) Set Schedule
- 6 games (2 days) Set Schedule
- 80+ NCAA Recruiters onsite
- NextPro to film all HS level games in HD
Dates: Option to play Saturday, October 31st, Sunday, November 1st or BOTH DAYS
Location: De Turf | 4000 Bay Rd, Milford, DE 19963
- Elite 2021/22 AA & A
- 2023 AA & A
- 2024 AA & A
- 1 day (Saturday OR Sunday) | $1650/team
- 2 days (Saturday & Sunday) | $3,000/team
**PLEASE COMPLETE THE FACILITY SELF ASSESSMENT ONLINE HERE
To enter a team or for general event inquiries contact Sean Cady firstname.lastname@example.org (864) 380 0831
For registration questions or assistance contact: Events@LegendsLax.com
STAY TO PLAY POLICY
Legends Lacrosse Chrome Classic DE TURF, DE November 1, 2020
This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament. All non-commuting teams participating in the tournament MUST make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing services. Please do not call the hotels directly. Please book through the hotel reservation link below. We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event.
Legends Lacrosse is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a travel/booking agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events for the Legends Chrome Classic. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are lower than their best available rate and usually includes breakfast for your team. HBC Event Services guarantees that if the tournament is canceled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere. This guarantee applies only to reservations with confirmations that start with “ARN” unless otherwise noted in the cancellation policy.
We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event.
Please call HBC Event Services at (505) 346-0522 and/or email@example.com if you have any questions and/or have any special hotel requests.
- Games will begin on the hour every 60 minutes
- 2 – 24 minutes halves
- 5 minute half time / 7 minutes between games
- NO TIME OUTS ALLOWED
- Table personnel will keep penalty time
- Referees will keep game time
- No stick checks unless refs think a stick is outrageously illegal
- 4 poles maximum on the field
- No horns
- No mercy rule
- 20 second to clear half field
- Last two minutes of the game, the team in the lead must clear the ball in 20 seconds, get the ball into the box in 10 seconds, and then keep the ball in the box
- NFHS Rules Apply – One handed checks are allowed but must not be a slash.
- Game ejections are handled by the referees
- Tournament ejections are handled by the site director (2 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties warrant ejection or 1-game suspension
Legends 2020 Chrome Classic College Coaches
*Recruiters will be added as they confirm*
|American International College|
|Farleigh Dickinson U|
|Queens University (NC)|
|St. Andrews University|
|St. Mary’s College of MD|
DE Turf has also implemented the following basic operating standards:
Please view the facility covid agreeement HERE.
- Spectators are required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Players are not required to wear face coverings when they are participating in a competition.
- Players are required to wear face coverings when they are not participating in a competition.
- Coaches are required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Referees are required to wear face coverings at all times. An electronic whistle may be used during game play; or a whistle can be used underneath the face covering.
- All staff, including athletic trainer, are required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Each individual is responsible for providing their own mask.
- Failure to adhere to these policies may result in removal from the facility.
Prevention and Awareness:
- Hand washing stations have been installed at each main entrance of the facility.
- An abundance of signage to remind spectators and participants of safe social distancing and face covering policies has been installed throughout the facility.
- Tailgating in the parking lot is prohibited. Spectator tents or canopies are also prohibited.
- Team tents are permitted on the team sideline but must be removed immediately after the game has ended.
- Frequent announcements are made through our PA system to remind spectators and participants of our COVID-19 policies.
- Each communally used area is thoroughly cleaned before, during, and after each event.
- Communally used areas are also cleaned routinely during non-event days.