Legends Academy featuring Matt Rambo
Looking to elevate your game for the 2020 lacrosse season? Matt Rambo is offering 2 exclusive box offensive specific lacrosse training programs on Thursday Nights at Steelyard in King of Prussia, PA!
- OPEN to 2020-2026 players
- Limited to ONLY 30 players per session. Players will be split into groups by age
- Each player will be evaluated by coaches, get 3 (1.5 hour) high rep and next level training sessions
Train with Tewaaraton Maryland ’17, Philadelphia Wings All-Star, PLL Champion and League MVP Matt Rambo!
Dates: Each program includes 3, 1.5 hour training sessions.
Program 1: December 12th, 19th & January 2nd (thursdays)
Program 2: January 9th, 16th & 23rd (thursdays)
Time: 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Location: Steelyard Sports | 538 Swedeland Rd, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Eligibility: Boys Only! Grad years 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026
Price: $350 per player (Includes 3, 1.5 hour training sessions with Matt Rambo and NLL Guest Players. Player will also receive a Legends reversible and be evaluated by coaches)
General Event Questions? Brian Santoleri –email@example.com(484) 318 – 9797
Registration questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Rambo (All Sessions) Philadelphia Wings Player, Team USA Player, PLL Whipsnakes Attackmen, Maryland ‘17
- 2019 PLL Champion and League MVP
- 2017 Tewaaraton Award Winner
- 2017 Enners Award (Nation’s Most Outstanding Player)
- 2x USILA All-American (2016, 2017)
- 3x NCAA All-Tournament Team (2015, 2016, 2017)
- All-Time Goal and Points Record Holder in U. of Maryland Lacrosse History