K18 Baltimore Experience
K18 BALTIMORE EXPERIENCE
Dates: July 16th – 19th, 2018 (Monday – Thursday)
Locations: Baltimore, MD
Note From Kyle:
After spending nine years on the west coast helping to develop younger players, there was a constant discussion of what the differences are between the east and west coast. I was constantly asked what’s it like back there? Did you grow up going to Homewood field? What’s it like growing up in a lacrosse hot bed like Baltimore?
And from all those questions, this program was born! The K18 Baltimore Experience is a program constructed to give the west coast lacrosse player the experience of what it would be like to grow up back on the east coast playing lacrosse. From visiting the historic US Lacrosse Hall of Fame, to playing on Homewood Field, to competing with local teams, to a crab feast, to training at the facility where all of the top players in Maryland train, this unique event will give a glimpse into what it would be like growing up on the east coast!
- Tour local universities: Johns Hopkins, Towson, Loyola, UMBC
- Play at US Lacrosse new campus
- Visit the US Lacrosse Hall of Fame
- Train with Jay Deyer; US Lacrosse Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Compete with top local club programs
- Experience all the city has to offer with Baltimore native Kyle Harrison
Open to: 2020, 2022, 2023 Boys Lacrosse Player
REGISTRATION LINK COMING SOON!!