Dates: June 3 & 4, 2019 (Monday & Tuesday)
**Sunday, June 2nd | Optional Training Session (more info below)
Franklin Gateway Sports Complex
1034 Franklin Gateway SE
Marietta, GA 30067
Eligibility: 2020s, 2021s, 2022s, 2023s
- 35+ College Recruiters
- Custom Under Armour and Legends gear for players
- NCAA coaches on site recruiting and running clinics
- 2-3 game guarantee
- Recruiting seminar/Q& A with College Coaches
- Post-event press for tournament all-stars and champs
- Professionally run by directors with over 15 years of experience
- Lacrosse specific operational experience and customer service
- All Games will be filmed in HD by Next Pro
- NCAA Rules
- this event is open to any and all boys in grades 2020 – 2023
- More info upon request…
To register for the event and/or for general event inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, June 2nd | Training Session | REGISTER HERE
The Legends Atlanta Showcase is now adding a third day focused on high level training with college coaches. Players do NOT have to be participating in the Showcase to take advantage of this training opportunity. Come out for a complete day of interactive positional skills, small group work in an excellent atmosphere for learning and sharpening your skills as you engage with the top coaches in our sport. Open to boys in the graduating classes of 2020-2024, this will be a value packed day you don’t want to miss!
2019 SCHEDULE COMING SOON
*2018 Schedule below for reference only!
*For Travel Purposes, players should be prepared to play by 8 am on June 3rd and picked up after 5pm. The showcase will end on June 4th by 4pm.
*ROSTERS WILL BE POSTED THE WEEK BEFORETHE EVENT*
2019 RECRUITER LIST COMING SOON!
*Recruiters will be added as they confirm!
2018 CONFIRMED RECRUITERS BELOW FOR REFERENCE
Franklin and Marshall
High Point University
The University of Montevallo
Penn State University
Sacred Heart University
Washington & Lee
Westminster College (PA)
GAME FILM LINK COMING SOON!
If you are staying in a hotel for the Legends Atlanta Showcase, you MUST stay at one of our approved hotels. Hotel Booking Link Coming soon!
In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, the Event Director reserves the right to:
• Reduce game times in order to catch up with schedule.
• Finish game before inclement weather arrives, or to preserve field conditions.
• Reschedule games, if possible.
• Convert tournament to a “Festival” format (reduction of minimum games number) without playoffs or championships to provide the majority of teams the opportunity to play as many games as possible.
Every attempt will be made to update cancellations on the website. However, the weather conditions can change rapidly and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather clears and fields are playable.
If lightning is observed at any location play will be suspended immediately. If it is the second half, the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded. If it is the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half. Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on time. If the start of the second half of the suspended game delays the onset of the subsequent game the following actions will occur:
• The game suspended will play one 20 minute running time second half
• Subsequent games will begin immediately after proceeding games (teams will warm up on the sideline prior to the game). These games will consist of two 20 minute running halves until games are back on schedule.
• Once games are back on schedule they will revert to two 25 minute running time periods.
We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game but the safety of players and all tournament attendees comes first.
No refunds will be granted if these actions are necessary after the start of the tournament.
Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather and field conditions.
In the event the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a partial refund may be issued. Final determination of refund amount will be on an event by event basis. All events have fixed expenses related to field rental & Facilities, set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, no teams will receive full refunds of the registration fee if the tournament is canceled.