Committed Experience x Future Elites
LEGENDS COMMITTED EXPERIENCE x FUTURE ELITES
Dates: August 7th – 9th, 2018 (Tuesday PM, Wednesday, Thursday)
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Sports Academy | 1011 Rancho Conejo Blvd Tousand Oaks, CA 91320
Field Location | COMING SOON!
Eligibility: Boys Only!
2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
Legends and True Lacrosse are coming together to provide a truly unique and high level experience for the top high school players of today, committed to play collegiate lacrosse and the wave of future talent rising up through the ranks and sure to be the next generation of stars.
A program like none other, the Legends Committed Experience will now feature an offering for younger stars known as Future Elites for top players in the 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 graduating classes.
‘Committed Experience’ for 2018’s, 2019’s, 2020’s
This 3 day program will see 2018, 2019 and 2020 high school graduates committed to playing at the NCAA be trained by a high level staff and enjoy all the features found at the Sports Academy (www.sportsacademy.us) . Players will be pushed physically and mentally in an effort to prepare them for overall success at the next level by focusing on all aspects of collegiate life, not just the playing field
‘Future Elites’ for 2020’s 2021’s, 2022’s and 2023’s
Players in the 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 graduating classes are eligible to participate. The Future Elites will work with the SAME coaches, have the SAME access to the features at Sports Academy and will be partnered up in a ‘Big Brother’ type program where they will be paired with a Committed high school player. These pairs will be highlighted throughout the program and each Future Elite player will have the chance to learn from, and enjoy time with, their partner and leave at the conclusion having someone they can look up to.
- High Level on field Training
- On field instruction led by Director Kyle Harrison and coaches Matt Rambo, Colin Heacock and Gunnar Waldt
- Leadership Development Exercises
- Goal Setting and Time Management Seminars
- Mindset Development and Preparation
- Recovery and Nutrition Sessions
- Legends Custom Gear Pack
- Parent’s Educational Seminar* (see info below)
- Future Elite ‘Big Brother’ program
- *HOTELS ARE NOT INCLUDED. CLICK HERE TO VIEW HOTEL OPTIONS*
New for 2018, a Parent Education Seminar will be offered for all who want to attend. Topics will include navigating the roads leading up to and through the recruiting process, a general overview of the options you have for your son and an interactive Q and A with some professionals who have been in the lacrosse industry for over a dozen years.
Registration problems? Contact Carolyn Clark
- NCAA National Champion
- Tewaaraton Award Winner
- 2X NCAA Midfielder of the Year
- 2X First Team American
- 3X All-American
- 2X US National Team Member
- 5X MLL All Star
- 1st Overall pick in MLL Draft
- US Lax MD Chapter Hall of Fame
- 2017 Tweaaraton Award Winner
- 2017 Enners Award (Nation’s Most Outstanding Player)
- 2x USILA All-American (2016, 2017)
- 2017 First Team All-American (USILA, Inside Lacrosse)
- 3x NCAA All-Tournament Team (2015, 2016, 2017)
- 2017 Big Ten Offensive Player of the Year
- 2017 First Team All-Big Ten (Unanimous)
- 2016 USILA Second Team All-American
- 2016 Big Ten Tournament MVP
- 2016 Big Tent All-Tournament Team
- 2016 Honorable Mention All-Big Ten
- 2015 First Team All-Big Ten
- Most points in Maryland lacrosse history
- Most goals in Maryland lacrosse history
- 2x USILA All American
- 2017 UMD Team Captain
- 2017 3rd team All American
- 2017 Second Team All Big Ten
- 2017 Tewaaraton Award Nominee
- 2017 Big Tent Offensive Player of the week (2/28)
- 2016 Honorable Mention All American (USILA)
- 2016 Honorable Mention All Big Ten
- Went to title game 3 times, Final Four all four years
- 2017 National Champion
- Ranking third in career games
- 2014 & 2016 Tewaaraton Award Semi-Finalist
- 2014 & 2015 USILA 3rd Team All-American
- 2016 USILA Honorable Mention All-American
- 2016 Bryant University Male Athlete of Year
- Major League Lacrosse Player
- Atlanta Blaze and Chesapeake Bayhawks
- 2-time Team Captain (2015 & 2016) at Bryant University
2018 SCHEDULE COMING SOON! 2017 SCHEDULE BELOW FOR REFERENCE ONLY!
See below for travel information!
Airport: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Times: This event will start on August 7th at 4 pm. On August 8th, the event will start at 8 am and end by 8pm. On Thursday, August 9th, the event will end by 4 pm.