Committed Experience x Future Elites
LEGENDS COMMITTED EXPERIENCE x FUTURE ELITES
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: Legends has created the Committed Experience x Future Elites which provides a truly unique and high level experience for the top high school players of today, committed to play collegiate lacrosse and the wave of future talent rising up through the ranks and sure to be the next generation of stars.
Committed Experience (#LegendsCommitted) 2019s, 2020s (Already Committed to Play at the next level)
This 3 day program will see 2019 and 2020 high school graduates committed to playing at the NCAA be trained by a high level staff and enjoy all the features found at the MambaSports Academy (https://sportsacademy.us/mamba-sports-academy/) . Players will be pushed physically and mentally in an effort to prepare them for overall success at the next level by focusing on all aspects of collegiate life, not just the playing field
Future Elites (#LegendsFutures) for 2021s, 2022s, 2023s, 2024s, 2025s
*2019s and 2020s not committed but interested in playing in college are still eligible for this event*
Players in the 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 graduating classes are eligible to participate. The Future Elites will work with the SAME coaches, have the SAME access to the features at Mamba Sports Academy and will be partnered up in a Big Brother type program where they will be paired with a Committed high school player. These pairs will be highlighted throughout the program and each Future Elite player will have the chance to learn from, and enjoy time with, their partner and leave at the conclusion having someone they can look up to.
Dates: August 2nd – 4th, 2019 (Friday PM, Saturday all Day, Sunday until 4pm)
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Mamba Sports Academy | 1011 Rancho Conejo Blvd Tousand Oaks, CA 91320
Field Location | Coming Soon!
Price: $495 (Payment Plans Available)
Eligibility: Boys Only!
2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025
- High Level on field Training
- On field instruction led by Director Kyle Harrison and coaches Gunnar Waldt, Kevin Cooper, Kyle Hartzel and Brian Cooper
- Leadership Development Exercises
- Goal Setting and Time Management Seminars
- Mindset Development and Preparation
- Recovery and Nutrition Sessions
- Legends Custom Gear Pack
- Parent’s Educational Seminar* (see info below)
- Future Elite ‘Big Brother’ program
- *HOTELS ARE NOT INCLUDED. Hotel Booking link coming soon!
A Parent Education Seminar will be offered for all who want to attend. Topics will include navigating the roads leading up to and through the recruiting process, a general overview of the options you have for your son and an interactive Q and A with some professionals who have been in the lacrosse industry for over a dozen years.
For questions or to nominate a player please email contact Sean Cady
Registration problems? Contact Molly Gaffey
2019 SCHEDULE COMING SOON!
2018 SCHEDULE BELOW FOR REFERENCE ONLY!
2019 COACHING STAFF COMING SOON!
2018 COACHING STAFF BELOW FOR REFERENCE ONLY!
- NCAA National Champion
- Tewaaraton Award Winner
- 2X NCAA Midfielder of the Year
- 2X First Team American
- 3X All-American
- 2X US National Team Member
- 5X MLL All Star
- 1st Overall pick in MLL Draft
- US Lax MD Chapter Hall of Fame
- 2017 Tweaaraton Award Winner
- 2017 Enners Award (Nation’s Most Outstanding Player)
- 2x USILA All-American (2016, 2017)
- 2017 First Team All-American (USILA, Inside Lacrosse)
- 3x NCAA All-Tournament Team (2015, 2016, 2017)
- 2017 Big Ten Offensive Player of the Year
- 2017 First Team All-Big Ten (Unanimous)
- 2016 USILA Second Team All-American
- 2016 Big Ten Tournament MVP
- 2016 Big Tent All-Tournament Team
- 2016 Honorable Mention All-Big Ten
- 2015 First Team All-Big Ten
- Most points in Maryland lacrosse history
- Most goals in Maryland lacrosse history