LEGENDS CHROME CLASSIC
LEGENDS CHROME CLASSIC | #LegendsChromeClassic
Dates: November 1st, 2020 (Sunday)
Location: De Turf | 4000 Bay Rd, Milford, DE 19963
– Elite 2021/22 AA & A
– 2023 AA & A
– 2024 AA & A
Event Format & Features
– 3 games. Set Schedule
– 80+ NCAA Recruiters onsite
– NextPro to film all HS level games in HD
The Legends Chrome Classic is a Boys High School Recruiting event for 2021-2024 Elite Club programs on Sunday Nov 1 at DE Turf Sports Complex (Frederica, DE). The Chrome Classsic looks to bring together 60+ High School teams to play in a 3 game showcase style tournament in front of 80+ College Recruiters on 12 Turf Fields!
For more information or to reserve your team spots, contact brian@LegendsLax.com today!
2020 Schedule Coming Soon!
The schedule will be released two weeks before the tourament. For travel purposes, teams should be prepared to play by 8 AM. Games will end on Sunday the 1st by 5:00 PM.
If you are staying at a hotel for this event, you must stay at a Legends approved hotel. The hotel booking link is coming soon!
In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, the Event Director reserves the right to:
• Reduce game times in order to catch up with schedule.
• Finish game before inclement weather arrives, or to preserve field conditions.
• Reschedule games, if possible.
• Convert tournament to a “Festival” format (reduction of minimum games number) without playoffs or championships to provide the majority of teams the opportunity to play as many games as possible.
Every attempt will be made to update cancellations on the website. However, the weather conditions can change rapidly and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather clears and fields are playable.
If lightning is observed at any location play will be suspended immediately. If it is the second half, the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded. If it is the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half. Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on time. If the start of the second half of the suspended game delays the onset of the subsequent game the following actions will occur:
• The game suspended will play one 20 minute running time second half
• Subsequent games will begin immediately after proceeding games (teams will warm up on the sideline prior to the game). These games will consist of two 20 minute running halves until games are back on schedule.
• Once games are back on schedule they will revert to two 25 minute running time periods.
We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game but the safety of players and all tournament attendees comes first.
No refunds will be granted if these actions are necessary after the start of the tournament.
Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather and field conditions.
In the event the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a partial refund may be issued. Final determination of refund amount will be on an event by event basis. All events have fixed expenses related to field rental & Facilities, set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, no teams will receive full refunds of the registration fee if the tournament is canceled.
- No fighting
- Games will begin on the hour every 60 minutes
- 2 – 24 minutes halves
- 5 minute half time / 7 minutes between games
- NO TIME OUTS ALLOWED
- Table personnel will keep penalty time
- Referees will keep game time
- No stick checks unless refs think a stick is outrageously illegal
- 4 poles maximum on the field
- No horns
- No mercy rule
- 20 second to clear half field
- There is NO 10 second count to get the ball into the offensive box until the last 2 minutes.
- Last two minutes of the game, the team in the lead must clear the ball in 20 seconds, get the ball into the box in 10 seconds, and then keep the ball in the box
- NFHS Rules Apply – One handed checks are allowed but must not be a slash.
- Game ejections are handled by the referees
- Tournament ejections are handled by the site director (2 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties warrant ejection or 1-game suspension
Recruiters Coming Soon!
Recruiters will be added as they confirm