Best of the West
Best of the West
DATES: February 23, 24, 25, 2018 (Friday PM, Saturday, Sunday)
300 S Racetrack Rd
Henderson, NV 89015
ELIGIBILITY Boys & Girls
- Elite (2018 & 2019 Grad Years)
- HS OPEN (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Grad Years)
- HS (2020 & 2021 Grad Years)
- U-15 (2022 Grad Years)
PRICE: Team Fee: $300 Player Fee: $75/player
*Teams are guaranteed at least 4 games throughout this event
*Players must register for liability purposes
**Free Agents, not connected with a team, please select Free Agent when you register. We will do our best to place Free Agents on a team but cannot guarantee placement*
TO ENTER A TEAM: Contact Reid Doucette-
REGISTRATION PROBLEMS? Contact Carolyn@legendslax.com
SCHEDULE COMING SOON!
For Travel Purposes, teams should be ready to play by 8:00 am on Saturday. Local teams may be asked to play on Friday evening
The Legends Best of the West is STAY TO PLAY! If teams and players are staying in a hotel, they MUST stay at a Legends approved hotel. Legends is continuing to work on getting great deals on hotels in the area and more hotel options to be added soon. HOTELS COMING SOON!
In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, the Event Director reserves the right to:
• Reduce game times in order to catch up with schedule.
• Finish game before inclement weather arrives, or to preserve field conditions.
• Reschedule games, if possible.
• Convert tournament to a “Festival” format (reduction of minimum games number) without playoffs or championships to provide the majority of teams the opportunity to play as many games as possible.
Every attempt will be made to update cancellations on the website. However, the weather conditions can change rapidly and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather clears and fields are playable.
If lightning is observed at any location play will be suspended immediately. If it is the second half, the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded. If it is the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half. Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on time. If the start of the second half of the suspended game delays the onset of the subsequent game the following actions will occur:
• The game suspended will play one 20 minute running time second half
• Subsequent games will begin immediately after proceeding games (teams will warm up on the sideline prior to the game). These games will consist of two 20 minute running halves until games are back on schedule.
• Once games are back on schedule they will revert to two 25 minute running time periods.
We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game but the safety of players and all tournament attendees comes first.
No refunds will be granted if these actions are necessary after the start of the tournament.
Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather and field conditions.
In the event the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a partial refund may be issued. Final determination of refund amount will be on an event by event basis. All events have fixed expenses related to field rental & Facilities, set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, no teams will receive full refunds of the registration fee if the tournament is canceled.