UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND
Director: JL Reppert
Dates: June 5-6, 2017 (Monday & Tuesday)
Cartersville, GA 30121
Following the Under Armour South Tryouts
Available to: 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018’s
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT. TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST, PLEASE CONTACT CAROLYN@LEGENDSLAX.COM
Registration: email Rory@legendslax.com to apply and more info
- 40+ College Recruiters
- Custom Under Armour and Legends gear for players
- NCAA coaches on site recruiting and running clinics
- 3 to 4 game guarantee for 18/19/20 division. 2021 division, 2 games & extra college game scenario practice situations.
- Recruiting seminar/Q& A with College Coaches
- Post-event press for tournament all-stars and champs
- Professionally run by directors with over 15 years of experience
- Lacrosse specific operational experience and customer service
- All Games will be filmed in HD by GameTime Footage
- NCAA Rules
- More info upon request…
SCHEDULE UPDATED MONDAY, 6/5
BELOW ARE THE TEAM ROSTERS BASED ON THE POSITION THAT YOU REGISTERED FOR. AT THIS TIME PLAYERS INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING WILL BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST. TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST, PLEASE CONTACT CAROLYN@LEGENDSLAX.COM.
2017 CONFIRMED RECRUITERS
*Recruiters will be added as they confirm
Birmingham Southern College
Georgian Court University
North Greenville University
Palm Beach Atlantic
William Peace University (NC)
Residence Inn Cumberland/Galleria
2771 Cumberland Blvd
Smyrna, GA 30080
$159/night – Studio
Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria
200 Interstate North Parkway SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
$129/night – double/double
Book your group rate for Legends Lacrosse Atlanta Showcase with breakfast
Please note that the facility charges $5/day for parking!
In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, the Event Director reserves the right to:
• Reduce game times in order to catch up with schedule.
• Finish game before inclement weather arrives, or to preserve field conditions.
• Reschedule games, if possible.
• Convert tournament to a “Festival” format (reduction of minimum games number) without playoffs or championships to provide the majority of teams the opportunity to play as many games as possible.
Every attempt will be made to update cancellations on the website. However, the weather conditions can change rapidly and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather clears and fields are playable.
If lightning is observed at any location play will be suspended immediately. If it is the second half, the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded. If it is the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half. Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on time. If the start of the second half of the suspended game delays the onset of the subsequent game the following actions will occur:
• The game suspended will play one 20 minute running time second half
• Subsequent games will begin immediately after proceeding games (teams will warm up on the sideline prior to the game). These games will consist of two 20 minute running halves until games are back on schedule.
• Once games are back on schedule they will revert to two 25 minute running time periods.
We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game but the safety of players and all tournament attendees comes first.
No refunds will be granted if these actions are necessary after the start of the tournament.
Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather and field conditions.
In the event the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a partial refund may be issued. Final determination of refund amount will be on an event by event basis. All events have fixed expenses related to field rental & Facilities, set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, no teams will receive full refunds of the registration fee if the tournament is canceled.
2017 Atlanta Showcase All Tournament Team
2018/2019/2020 ALL TOURNAMENT TEAM
*Eric Malever – Attack (2020) Maryland
Fulton Bayman – Attack (2020) Uncommitted
William Greico – Attack (2019) Uncommitted
Nick Losurdo – Attack (2018) Uncommitted
Ellie Ensor – Midfield (2019) Navy
Tate Harron – Midfield (2020) Uncommitted
Max Kane – Midfield (2019) Uncommitted
Lloyd deLatour, III – Midfield (2018) Hartford
Rhys Day – Midfield (2020) Uncommitted
Josh Bell – Midfield (2019) Uncommitted
Frank Cecere – LSM (2019) Uncommitted
Logan Tucker – LSM (2020) Uncommitted
Zeke Day – Defense (2018) Uncommitted
Luke McKernan – Defense (2019) Providence
Harmon Kessinger – Defense (2018) Uncommitted
Zach Musial – Goalie (2019)
2021 ALL TOURNAMENT TEAM
*Ari Allen – Attack (2021)
Andrew Atchinson – Attack (2021)
Luke Rusterucci – Attack (2021)
Will Mangold – Midfield (2021)
Reagan Long – Midfield (2021)
James Gurr – Midfield (2021)
Evan Plunkett – Midfield (2021)
Jack Gullo – Defense (2021)
|Preston Miller – Defense (2021)
Cole Zacharias – Defense (2021)
Craig Morgan – Goalie (2021)